An interactive course suitable for any staff member who would like to take on the role of physical activity champion. The session will provide information, advice and guidance on how to create an active workplace culture and drive engagement in physical activity in the workplace.
- The role of activity champions
- Physical activity guidelines
- Workplace guidelines
- Health and business benefits of being active
- Behaviour change
- Activity into the working day
- Events and campaigns
- Suitable for all staff - recommended for those with a passion for being active and helping others
- 2.5 -hour session or 1.5 hr virtual course - we recommend delegates have already attended Physical Activity in the Workplace and Physical Activity for Good Mental Health courses. All three sessions can be delivered in one day or spaced out as preferred.
- For up to 10 delegates per session
- Delivered on site at your workplace or virtually